Thursday, July 24, 2014

Status report - 24.07.14

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I've decided that from now on, I'll try to give a little status report everyday, containing what I did today, if I finished any milestones etc.

So for today:

1.) Increased performance
The morning was spent looking for potential places to save some drawcalls and/or memory. I was able to eliminate 4 drawcalls for a typical scene without any difference to the looks of the game. That does not look like much, but it produced roughly a 5% increase in frames per second, not bad, eh?

2.) Went through some music from Incompetech, found a few songs that could fit the game, but I haven't decided anything yet.

3.) Made a ToDo-List which can be found here. Some things are still missing, like audio, but other than that it has pretty much everything in it that needs to be done to finish the game.

Ok, that's it, thanks for reading,

have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment