Monday, July 21, 2014

Big news everyone

Hi everyone,

The last two weeks I've been on vacation in Croatia, and it was wonderful!
But still, I managed to work a bit every day on this project, and made huge
progress! Here's a list of what I've done:


  • I finished the campaign menu, that's the final version now
  • I made a tutorial - the first two levels of the campaign will teach you the basics of the game
  • Parts of the shop system
  • The first "real" level of the campaign
  • The game over check of the game
  • Refined the animations of the game
  • Optimized huge parts of the game
  • Tested it on several devices:
    • Device                         FPS on High quality          FPS on Low quality
    • Samsung Galaxy S4                    ~45                                    ~60
    • Samsung Galaxy S2                    ~30                                    ~40
    • Samsung Galaxy S                      ~25                                    ~35
  • Refined the fighting of units
  • Set the values (Gold, Food, etc. - These might still change a bit after alpha testing)
  • Refined the hero
  • A settings menu (sound, quality, etc)

Basicly, the game is playable, however, there are still a lot of things todo:


  • Online PvP
  • The rest of the shop system
  • Music and SFX
  • Optimize even more (I guess I can make it at least 30% faster)
  • The human hero
  • The fog of war is a bit buggy
  • Same goes for the mini map
Since I do not have to study for the next 3 months, I'm pretty sure I can find the time to make a little video on all these changes. 

So, till then, have a nice summer day, and thanks for reading!                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment