Monday, March 10, 2014

The warrior is here!

Another step towards finishing this game has been done!
Today, after hours of struggling with the GUI, which was appearing wrong, and I have to admit I still don't have any idea why, I finally finished the warrior. There won't be a video till tomorrow, because I will head to bed now, but as a little sneak peek, here's a picture:


The concept for him is pretty similiar to the worker, I didn't even had to change the major parts of the scripts. Some time during the next week I'll add a video (tutorial) explaining how the Units in this game do what they do, how the most parts of the code is reusable and so on. Maybe, and thats a big MAYBE, I'll even publish parts of the code-framework of the game, so that everyone could make something similiar.
We'll see. 

Good night everyone, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment