Monday, March 3, 2014

Menu, Units, Some Buildings - DEMO VIDEO TODAY!

It has been some time since my last post, so today I'll upload a video showing the current state of the project.


 What has happened:

1) Menu
I finished the menu, where you choose if you want to play locally, online, buy stuff, or change the settings.

2) Units
The workers are FINISHED. You can send them around, let them build and repair buildings, or let them mine for gold. They even push each other around while doing so. I have to say, I'm very pleased with how they turned out. And, on the basis of their scripts I will create the other units (warriors and heros), so they won't be too much work.

3) Buildings
The state of the buildings is as follows:

  1. Townhall: Finished
  2. Farm: Finished
  3. Barracks: 50%
  4. Tower: 10%
  5. Altar: 10%


So, this evening I'll present the first InGame demo.

See you in a few hours,

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment